Friday, June 22, 2012

How to start a blog?

Well, here it is, my very own blog! I'm new at this but there is a wealth of great examples, tutorials and other things to get me started. The internet can be a great place and I hope to find some new colleagues in the world of education (among other things).

That's about it for this post. I'm sure that not many people are reading quite yet :). I think this is one of those things you look back on, after a  good amount of time, and think about where you were and why you decided to do what you did. As my cat, Zooba, stares at me from atop the computer table on this HOT day, I get the feeling that I should be outside enjoying the weather!

Summer is just about here, but there is still work to be done. Funny, it seems that while contrary to popular opinion, a teacher's work is never done! Cheers to those who have stumbled upon this site or are taking a look backwards.

Cheers to you and best of luck!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I often go to Little Literacy Learners for inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Joseph,

    My congratulations! If you want to become more successful in blogging, I would recommend you to check Darren Rowse' ProBlogger blog

    setup a blog

    ReplyDelete